TWO FRIENDS FORM THE BYTHESEA EVENTS TEAM IN FUERTEVENTURAMónica Toppazzini, co-founder of By The Sea was born and raised in Madagascar, Africa. Passionate about travel, culture and events, with fluent English, German, Spanish and, of course, native Italian and French, she has worked internationally until she settled in Fuerteventura. After several years as hotel manager in the Canary Islands, she undertook a wedding planning course organized with the collaboration of the Complutense University of Madrid. Her strengths: the ability to communicate easily with people and good organizational skills. Her weak point … like all Italians, fashion and everything that has style and elegance!
Raquel Lopéz, the other half of By The Sea, was born in León, a city in northern Spain. Passionate about communication and events, she holds a bachelor’s degree in Advertising and PR and MA Business and Management (Cambridge). She has a long professional career as a supervisor in the events department of large advertising agencies in Madrid. Her strength: she is multi-tasking, creative and resolute. Her weak point … too perfectionist and nonconformist.
WHY CHOOSE US AS YOUR WEDDING PLANNER
1. Passion and experience in what we do.
2. Savings. Good advice can save a lot of money and dislikes.
3. Honesty. We understand the dynamics of coordinating an event from two different parts of the world. The trust between the parties involved is essential, therefore, our team will always be available by phone, mail and Skype as well as real-time information about the organization of the event.
4. Stress. Let us coordinate all the preparations that can become stressful and enjoy the process with calm and enthusiasm.
5. Quality suppliers. We live in Fuerteventura and we can select the best suppliers closest to your taste.
6. Supervision and cooperation before and during the event.
7. Personalize your wedding. Tell us what you love and we will make it happen!